Tube Stripe Problem with CRL

opi wan

Hey, I dont know if I am on the right place here with my problem, but the CRL say´s that the Helmet need 9 to 15 tubestripes each side.

My move along armor has 16 strips on the left side? 16 stripes are the right number for the move along.

In really dont whant to remove it because i Know that its wrong!

Sorry for my poor english :)

Greetings Alex

On behalf of the German GML-team I want to add, that the costume was checked according to the CRLs. The reference to the "Move along-trooper" was only provided after the comment that the CRL states 9-15 tubestripes was made. After reviewing the reference the costume will definitely be approved.

To avoid future confusion I would suggest to modify the CRLs concerning the approvable number, so that GMLs which aren't TD-experts can review a TD-application better on the basis of the CRL.

Cheers...

We're in the process of a major overhaul here in the MEPD. With the Command Staff in place, there will be new rules, changes and improvements that will be implemented in the coming months.

Standby, Troops...

We're in the process of a major overhaul here in the MEPD. With the Command Staff in place, there will be new rules, changes and improvements that will be implemented in the coming months.

Standby, Troops...

Looking forward to this! The MEPD has been coming on in leaps and bounds within the last few months, this is gonna be great!

Yep we've had similar concerns raised about number of teeth on the frown. Something we hope to clear up in 2013.

Cheers

Nick

Yes...for example 'Davin Felth' with his only 7 teeth cut out ;)

Standby, Troops...

That's good to hear this... :thumbsup:

You are correct Alexander I'm going to pinpoint out 3 scenarios:

1. As said by other fellow troopers new improvements will come to this great Detachment.

In my case I got clearance with 13 tube stripes, that is for 501st acceptance. It's like a safe ground territory the way I see it.

2. Once you get that clearance the most important thing is earning your dirt and upgrading your TD to a whole new level: MEPD Deployed Police Officer Status. As a matter of fact an on line campaign has started thanks to Nicks initiative to inspire new recruits to the Dirty Side of The Force :D

That is the spinal cord of the MEPD.

3. SWAT it's another level and another ball game. First you have to gain Police Officer Status and then aiming for SWAT. Now, this is not required to CRL standards, it's only our way of pushing the bar further ;)

In your case you are correct, The Move Along Bucket has 13 irregular and wonky tube stripes on the right side and 16 on the left side. CRL may not get it at all but we do. As Michael said new improvements will come.

The fascination of being here is that you won't find 2 TD's alike especially in the Police Officer status.

Hope these scenarios and insights help out. ;)

Last but not least welcome to the Sandbrotherhood!!!