What the **** Is Wrong with people

Blaster 8266

My heart goes out to all involved with the shooting of children in Connecticut. It is the most evil of crimes in my opinion. A child is such a special gift and I can't even begin to understand what those families must be going through. I just can't understand. I wish the shooter was alive and that the families had a chance to kill him themselves. That may be mean to say but a child? Really? I would not even know what to do If my children were ever harmed.

Excuse my rant i just don't understand.

I know.

As a parent, it is just unthinkable to hurt a child, even more see your own child hurt.

I cant even start to imagine what the parents of those children are going and will go through.

This kind of things should just not happen.

This is sad sad news.

Saludos

Being that I have two boys around the age of the children and the fact it happened about a half hour from me, really hits home. I carry a very heavy heart in my chest today....I'm deeply saddened by the events that took so many innocent lives today

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families and relatives of the victims. Yes it is a very sad day,and it makes me thank God more for what i have. It makes me love my little guy even more than the day before. Sometimes we take it for granted,our kids i mean. It makes you really appreciate them a little more.......

My ct brothers,,,yes its sad,but now my boys and dirtys and Als will go to school monday morning with the police and gaurd to watch over them,,i am sad for the 18 children that did not go home today..i am touched people as far as japan called to see if our boys were ok..i said yes and no,,,there safe at home but now we haveto eexplain why the police are at school...i have an on going argument with a gun nut,,,we dont need fully automatic guns and he says well youcarry in your costume,,,,,my reply,,,i will lay down my gun the day someone dies from a blaster.....i have talked to the 501st in ct,,,,honestly we dont know what todo for the familys..pray

Today was a horrible day and I wore my Star Wars shirt to defend against bullying too then this Evil Monster does this to children I took my son home from school cause it felt like the whole world tipped upside down all i can do is Pray for the families involved.

So very sad. I was at a hospital troop yesterday most the day, and never heard about this till last night. Then as I watched, the tear in my eye told me that our culture has went out of control. We have so many things messed up, that we need to straighten it out before this old world falls apart. My prayers go out for the families, that they are able to heal from this horrible tragedy. Guys, if you have kids hold them close. Teach them right from wrong, and be a part of their life as much as possible.

I summon as well with the common spirit of grief and prayers. I've been trying not to hear much details about the news since it really affects me.

A week before I was trooping to celebrate X Más to kids I don't know and a week later I'm mourning this barbaric act to the most previous gifts of life: Children.

I cannot process in my head what drives a person to do this and most of all I cannot process the unimaginable pain that many direct parents are going thru this outrageous moment. :( :( :(

Godspeed be with all

Went to the kids xmas show last night. Principal opened it with a moment of silence and while the kids did an awsome job, it was really hard to enjoy it as much as I wanted to, knowing as a parent how much pain and loss those parents were feeling. Really tough day.

I picked up my daughter from kindergarten that day and just grabbed her and Lost it. She wanted to know why I was crying. I just told her some people that we don't know had something really sad happen to them and I was hurt for them. I don't want her to be scared to go to school. We haven't told her what happened. I just can't even begin to imagine the pain these families are going though. I can't even begin to try to comprehend it. Those sweet babies. :(

Starting last Saturday and for the next 18 days my wife and I will be posting a pic of one of the children that was lost. I want the world to focus on those innocent lives that were lost and not the evil that took them away from there families.

My deepest compassion to the victims and their families....

But sry...the problem is also the gun law in the states, where you can buy a guns, colts, machine guns, assault rifles etc etc.. at every corner....everybody, also sick brains.

I know that I not make myself popular at some americans do advocating this basic law which allowed the lead of weapons. But who the h.e.l.l. need an assault rifle at home?!?!?!

But as long the gun lobby has their fingers in the politics, there is no changes.

Not just only my opinion.......

Really tough here in CT....very different vibe amongst the people here. We try and go on about our day to day but it's just different. Now the schools are calling parents and advising us of potential threats to our children on Friday....very sad time