All My Pouches - From none to several lol

I have all my pouches now. Here they are...

Posted Image

The top were made by Rons Custom Leatherworks. The bottom sets are from The History Bunker.

I have pictures of each set separately and of the backs if anyone is interested. The History Bumker said they have several in stock, and Ron is always willing to make more.

Patrick

A very impressive collection you have there, Patrick. Unfortunately , I'm afraid that the pouches are not TD accurate. Especially for current deployed officers wishing to achieve SWAT status here in the MEPD. Please check our forums out for more info on the correct pouches currently being offered by 2 of our members. Your pouches however may be of interest to the Heavy Weapons Troopers? Thank you for showing us your set. There may be a trooper(s) out there where these might just fit their need.

What say you Command?

Thanks! As a HWT, I'll probably be using the bottom sets as they are the EXACT ones pictured in the CRL lol. I wish I would have found them before I commissioned the top sets.

Just a quick clarification just so I know for future reference in case a Sandy is in my future. Since the bottom sets are replica leather MP40 pouches, would they at least be MEPD Police Officer approved?

EDIT: I'm going to pop a thread on FISD for the HWT's that lurk there.