Certificates?

SNOWMAN

Guest Locitus

Mathias: Just because they adamantly refuse to clean off their armor doesn't mean we shouldn't help them.

Rick: Heh ok ok... Please email me a high res version of the certificate and I'll copy the lazy swede's scripts over to the MEPD account (of which he has full access to as a co-admin of this web server) and crank them out. I'll see if there's a clever way to automate the process too... but that may take longer.

Is it cool with everyone if I just do a US letter size for each? Because I'm a lazy hawaiian?

It may not be until next week but I'll put it on my todo list.

Aloha,

-Eric

Of course we should help them. I'm just more comfortable with you handling MEPD stuff. At least you're admin here. ;)

For the signature, any guidelines to get the best quality?

Eg: Write on a white piece of paper, good pen, scan resolution etc?

If this project rolls out successfully, I can suggest if existing Police Officer wants a certificate, we can create a thread and who those wants one can post their request there. Then the admins or us command staff will work on sending them out progressively depending on our personal schedule.

This is the easiest way as compared to doing 201 certificates (our current Police officer strength) as we don't even know if all of them want one and if they are even contactable.

Just my 2 cents.

Guest Locitus

For the signature I think Tom scanned his, but I just used a cursive font that sort of looks like my handwriting style and typed my name into a transparent 300dpi image and saved it as png for our designer Dmian to add into the template image.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...