Solo Troop at The Entertainer Toy Shop

f0xtrooper

Saturday was my B'day and to celebrate I did a solo troop at the entertainer toy shop in Jersey CI. Raised a small amount for charity, made a lot of people smile and bring traffic outside the store to a halt!

Posted Image

The staff were all busy trying to get some pictures whilst getting the kids in for photo ops. The oldest kid wanteing a picture was in his 60's.

Posted Image

Outside the shop to play with passing trade. Cars stopped and people literally jumped out of their cars for photo ops. Nasty guy on the left referred to me as a Disney character! so I found a small fluffy creature to torture to prove my dominance.

Posted Image

Posing with my son.

Posted Image

He wasnt happy with the kids off camera that were saying I wasnt a real trooper.

Posted Image

All the staff wanted 1 on 1 pics for their phones. Girls just cant resist a man in uniform.

Posted Image

End of the day hot sweaty and tired. Loved it! made kids of all ages smile and had my photo taken so many times. Back home to enjoy the rest of my birthday. Big thanks to the Entertainer staff, My princess for spotting for me and my trooper cadet Chase for lending me his hasbro :)