TK accessories

ALL SOLD OUT

Hi everyone

I bought an orange pauldron from Trooper1 here at MEPD, but I´m not going to be making a TK (HWT), but a TB instead, therefor I have to sell it...

Price 70$ + shipment SOLD !

Also got white rubber guards and gloves size 9 from Sonnenschein (FISD)

Price 38$ + shipment. SOLD !

I can´t make a tread in the sale area, so I hope it is allright to put it in here ...?

None of the items have been used...

Cheers from Denmark

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, bro! I hate to see you have to sell it. I don't have any orange orders right now or I would help you out.

You shouldn't have any problem moving it. Shoot Sand Devil may be interested in it, since he is going for SWAT now.

Oh man, bro! I hate to see you have to sell it. I don't have any orange orders right now or I would help you out.

You shouldn't have any problem moving it. Shoot Sand Devil may be interested in it, since he is going for SWAT now.

Yeah I´m a bit sad too - I was going for the TK HWT, but a lot of people told me not to go for that, because I´m a bit short... :-(

Thanks - I´ve allready got someone, who is interested, so I´m not worried about not selling it.

It´s an amazing work you do on it :thumbsup: