My prototype road block pouch

Here are some before dye photos of my road block pouch prototype. I also have one of my MP40 pouchs in the shot so you can get an idea of size. Similar to my MP40 pouches these are made out of 4 - 5 oz leather and do not need to be stuffed.

*11-4 update, 1 finished

I will open things up to feed back for bit before I start putting these up for sale.

Posted Image

No need to be stuffed

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks quiet good.

I am not sure of the proportions though.

May I do a small photoshop comparison tomorrow? All with the intention to get the best possible pouch.

:)

Saludos.

I would like the help. I am NOT happy with the size. Right now I have it at 5 inch by 7 inch with 2 inch deep. By looking at the screen cab it really looks like the pouch is close to as high as the belt. I was planning I'm taking 1 inch off the height to bring the size down to 4 by 7 and that still might not be right.

Here you go...

Seems that the main body is too long, and that the straps are too short.

post-1761-0-46001600-1351792618_thumb.jp

But that would be about proportions, not really about dimensions. I grew the pouch image to make it fit, but dont know if the size you have is the same as the one on the film. Does that makes sense?

Hope it helps.

Saludos.