MS Walk 2012

Blaster 8266

Today we did the Walk for MS. It was awesome. We had a few Sandys out there some TK and most of the Delta squad of RCs. We even had a Jawa and a Tie pilot. The crowd loved us and we took pictures for about 5 hrs. People with MS are some of the bravest people I have ever met. My heart and thoughts go out to all of them.

Here is a pic with our local weatherman lol.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Not really sure how much help we can be but we have done several MS walks here in California and our presence see,s to bring more people out each year because they want pics and like to hang out with us. So I guess we help by bringing in more people to walk for charity. If you have any suggestions on how we can help more please let me know.

LOL I did not take your post in any bad way. I have always wanted to do more just not sure what to do. I am open to any suggestions to help the cause.I also know someone with MS and I understand some of what you have to deal with. I am glad our presence makes a difference and there is no need to thank us this is what we do. But your very welcome and thank you.