Help with a kids costume

Desert Grunt

Alright troops, I need some help. My wife wants a Star Wars birthday party for my son. It in January so I have some time. She wants to make costumes for the kids to wear to it, but my boy likes the Imperial characters (Darth Vader is his fav). Does anyone have an idea on how to make a decent vader outfit for him to wear? I was thinking make the other kids Jedi costumes because 1: they are easy and 2: Way less cool than the Empire

Wow! Make costumes for the kids. What a birthday present! These things are expensive, even for kids, so this is an amazing feat! As for building accurate for kids? Have no clue. This would be the best thing for eBay, or a costume shop probably. Maybe the Star Wars site store.

I have no clue on this one.

Wow....that would be cool....my first step would be to try and find some used costumes on eBay...once I did that I'd probably take the measurements from my sample and duplicate it....make it fun with a variety of colors. Vader would be fairly easy providing you find a helmet that will fit him. The rest would be black jumpsuit and cape.