Affordable armor?

Vagabond

Over on whitarmor there is a list of vetted makers and all the different types......you can read and see what ones you like or are in your price range......I think someone has an RS Props comming up for sale but that's the cream of the crop.....you can also check out the for sale topic down at the bottom

Also, whereabouts are you located John? Buying from a seller in your own country will help save on the postage. (I'm guessing USA by the way you're spelling "armour" and not the UK "armour" lol)

Many countries have good sellers just as we'll as bad ones.

If you're in the UK there's RS props, Troopermaster, Dark Agent etc

If you're USA there's MTK, TE2, AP etc the list goes on for the lucky yanks ;)

This is just to name a few of the good ones.

I'll summon other inquiries to the thread:

1 Which of these "armours" LOL are suited best for mid size guys 1.76"? ;):td:

2 Would be more comfortable for Trooping and flexible, even entering sniping position (wishful thinking) or sitting down without cracking? :lol:

3 Would make it into the SWAT Analogs? :woot:

Here is the list of armor makers from FISD:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Not all make TD specific armor parts. Size matters of course. Some can fit into armor molded from screen used suits. Others need to find "fan sculpt" armor to fit a taller or wider trooper.

The cost of the armor is one thing. All the million other accessories required add up too.

I personally recommend ATA (affordable trooper armor), TM (in the UK), RS Props (UK), T/MC, or AP (if you're a smaller dude). TE2 no longer makes armor.

Good luck!

-Eric