Need Help! Clip Dimensions for building of pouch?

I've got a guy who offered to make replica leather pouches for me. I gave him all the details that I could to include some photos.

He needs one piece of information and I can't seem to find it. What are the dimensions of a MP38/40 clip? I search and searched and had no luck finding it. He wants to, more or less, make blocks to ensure he is using the right dimensions on the pouch itself.

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks!

Patrick

UPDATE

Well.... we decided to use 9 1/4. The guy is using actual 9mm ammo to determine the height and width as best as he can. He also managed to find the correct stud for the flap closure.

I asked for as close to original MP38/40 leather pouches as possible. I've got my fingers crossed he can do it considering we're going off pictures. They will include the tool pouch. He's only changing the back loops for up to 3 in belts. Two sets inbound in the next few weeks. One set will have the back loops straight and the other set angled.

He's going to send me a photo or two once he has the first one built. I'll post for opinions.

hey patrick,

im just wondering why your having the small tool pouch put on aswell as the only

one with a tool pouch were canvas the leather ones were only 3 pouches! :thumbsup:

They're not permanent or anything. He's just making them also. I'll be able to move them around or just not use them. Here's the picture from the HWT CRL.

Posted Image

The only thing is made clear is that the shoulder pouch is the only one that can be canvas, but it can be leather also. The hips must be leather.