Sandtrooper Scrapbook....POST your reference material

DirtyBoy

Hey troops was thinking it might be a good idea to get all of our reference shots (on screen,behind the scenes, promotional etc...etc...)on one thread. All I ask is that we try not to duplicate. I'm sure there will be a lot of great new pics that surface.

That is a great idea...

I have over 6 Gygas of screen grabs, behind the scenes shots, LFL archive, real props auctions, pictures from real prop collections, references and tutorials and miscellaneous found parts and references. All collected from very different sources during the last 6 years. And that is only for TD references. I have a smaller (way smaller) archive for TKs and Boba Fett. ;)

I would love to share it, but it is nearly impossible to post them here. I will tray to make a selection and post by themes.

Hope that will help build a cool reference thread.

Saludos...

That is a great idea...

I have over 6 Gygas of screen grabs, behind the scenes shots, LFL archive, real props auctions, pictures from real prop collections, references and tutorials and miscellaneous found parts and references. All collected from very different sources during the last 6 years. And that is only for TD references. I have a smaller (way smaller) archive for TKs and Boba Fett. ;)

I would love to share it, but it is nearly impossible to post them here. I will tray to make a selection and post by themes.

Hope that will help build a cool reference thread.

Saludos...

Get them posted man!!! My ultimate goal is to get them to a thumbnail size with links to a shared photobucket type of account. Something set up like our deployed page :)

Get them posted man!!! My ultimate goal is to get them to a thumbnail size with links to a shared photobucket type of account. Something set up like our deployed page :)

We have a reference library don't we or at least we did once upon a time (screen dumps, archive pics and the like)... These should get uploaded into there...

We have a reference library don't we or at least we did once upon a time (screen dumps, archive pics and the like)... These should get uploaded into there...

There's a little bit of everything everywhere...lol....if we can get the images set we can make it a little bit more user friendly down the road.

I will work on a selection of pictures for different topics eg. Strapping, pack, helmet, etc. and organize them. Then we can start a new reference section on the board.

So why not use this thread to start that archive?

Sounds like a good project!

Saludos.