Need help with a logo

trooper1

Guys and Gals,

I need help from you IT and graphics folks.

Ok, here goes, and you guys are the first to hear of this. As you know I am from WV. A Fire Chief, Teacher, and an avid hunter. I spend most of my fall and winter in the woods whenever possible, and for the past 2 years, it has been with a TV camera. Yes, you got it! A TV show is in the works.

I now have the name of the show, Trademarked and so can give you some of the details.

The show name will be DECISIONS OUTDOORS trademarked.

The name took me two years to come up with, and now I need a logo!

A logo concept I have in my head, but I can give you more details if anyone cares to help a brother out.

Now, this does not go unrecognized. If I chose your idea, and use it on the show. You will be listed in the credits, and I will be sending the lucky winner All 3 colors of Pauldrons, for you to have!

I cant pay you for your help, but I can make you Trooper1 Pauldrons!

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will give you the concept tucked away in my brain just waiting to get out! Then lets see what magic you can make. (I need the graphic to be very high tech/ able to use for t shirts, swag, and other advertising purposes for a long time I hope)

what type of weapon do you prefer, i just picked up a czech sks. mint. with bayonet and grenade launcher. good hunting gun also. just wondering what you prefer....got some cool idea.

Lol

I use many rifles, but mainly a Mathews Z7 bow, and a Browning Abolt 300 mag

I forgot to say, I am going to have a 2 week lead on this, to give everyone time to tweak things.

The other thing is that I find the two shows

The Choice, and The Bone Collector have pretty neat logos.

This logo design will be the backbone of all marketing going forward.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok one more week. I have received some from Sandman T, and so far they are lookin very good. Can't wait to see what anyone else can come up with.

I am headed to New Jersey from Wed-Friday this week but will be available in the evenings, when I get to the hotel.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, guys. I want to say thank you to those who put in logo designs from what I requested. I had 3 different artist send in designs, and they were all great. The problem is, I could only pick one.

My wife, and hunting team all looked at the designs, and we came full circle to one in particular. Now, with this logo, we were able to tweek it to be able to be used for many years down the road.

I also want to say that this graphics designer, not only put in 1 design, but "8"

I really appreciate his time, and dedication to MY details on this.

After I came to the decision on one of the logos, I told him that I was like the George Lucas of the hunting world. I was picky and had to have it, just the right way!!!! LOL He ablidged!!! and we tweeked it for days!

Well without further addewww!!!!

Thank You SANDMAN TIGUE FOR YOU HELP! All 3 color of Pauldrons are shipping out to you TOMORROW!!! Just as promised.

Guys and Gals! If you ever want some very detailed Graphics designing done, Sandman is great, very detailed and very thorough!

Well, guys. I want to say thank you to those who put in logo designs from what I requested. I had 3 different artist send in designs, and they were all great. The problem is, I could only pick one.

My wife, and hunting team all looked at the designs, and we came full circle to one in particular. Now, with this logo, we were able to tweek it to be able to be used for many years down the road.

I also want to say that this graphics designer, not only put in 1 design, but "8"

I really appreciate his time, and dedication to MY details on this.

After I came to the decision on one of the logos, I told him that I was like the George Lucas of the hunting world. I was picky and had to have it, just the right way!!!! LOL He ablidged!!! and we tweeked it for days!

Well without further addewww!!!!

Thank You SANDMAN TIGUE FOR YOU HELP! All 3 color of Pauldrons are shipping out to you TOMORROW!!! Just as promised.

Guys and Gals! If you ever want some very detailed Graphics designing done, Sandman is great, very detailed and very thorough!

Left me without words dear Jay! :blush:

I've enjoyed the process and passion for it so much that I was glad to inform you:

"Look Sir, Hunting Logos!" :woot:

I :salute: Jay!!! Thanks for the kindest words! Really appreciate it man :duim:

Well done Luis! Great work bro. And now the lucky owner of 3 of the real deal Trooper1 pauldrons!

Jay, any other compitions coming up for a Pauldron as a prize!? I was thinking of something like 'The first person to congratulate Sandman wins!' eh?..... eh? :thumbsup: