SWAT 7141 checking in.

Smally

Hey all,

Well it's certainly been a few months since I was last on here! I was chatting to a couple of TD's at the weekend at a troop here in the UK so I thought I'd log back on, and I can't believe all the changes that have happened whilst I've been away!

Sorry to see Noel is no longer the boss, we all know you did great things for the detachment Noel, you deserve the break!!! I hear the honor has now been passed to the very fitting 'Dirty boy'! Well done Rick, and very much deserved too I should say :salute:

I also see that there are a few more SWAT officers too. Well done guys, not easy eh? :duim:

I am about to start on my next big project, and that is the build of an ESB Boba Fett! I've been on the dented helmet forum and noticed that there are a lot of MEPD guys on there too. :peace:

Hope you are all well anyway guys ;)

cheers,

Smally.

Hey Smally!!!! Welcome back brother....

ESB Fett is going to be awesome for sure man....post pics here as we'll so we can see your progress.

Thanks for the kind words man, we are going to continue to make this the best detachment in the legion.

Cheers bro!

Hey Smally! Good to see you back here!

Stuff has change but dirt is the same...

To build an ESB Boba Fett is a dream of mine, but I am not ready to go into this huge project just yet. Maybe in a couple years I will join you and chase some space pirats and wookies. Till then is good to see you here!

Saludos.