WALTS RS PROPS little brown box

rottie

Ya see.....your gonna get batman toys..........still waiting for dirty boys approval on the armor......and rember I will have your car thisweek or next

Are you kidding? Derek won't let the batman stuff out of his sight...lol...just let me know on the car...still want to camo it :))

Thanks......I would not say long but I did have to round the backs where my knee bends....but if you have to trim I have trimmed on otherarmor the bottoms of the shins ant tops ot the legs and forearms are tricky but if you round the forearm at the inside bend that helps and does not mess with the details and if you look some do hang over the elbo...but all in all it was just plug and play

yeah,like you say the back of the knees,really didnt want to cut any of

the detail but feeling now its might be the only way!

been away for a week and nothing from doopys by the way,try again tomorrow

as im ready for mine aswell,thought id just let you know i havent forgotten bro!! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Ok sorry guys,,,,i have a lot of things going on,,,,,back on this sunday and pics up later.....gotta get this police thing done so ...the one we shall not name stops yelling at me,,,all i have left is the back pack really,,straps and caps,,,,