TD 5516 building a MEPD Police Officer

INSANE

Hello, im INSANE best know as Pony, from mexican garrison, i have been a member of the 501st almost for 5 years always a sandtrooper, but with an old armor and without a lot of accesories, now im trying to take the next step and i will be pleased to recive your opinions and guide, so here are some pics of what im building right now, all help and comments are welcome, and forgive me my bad english! best regards to all

Thigs

Posted Image

Lower Legs

Posted Image

Kidney & Butt Plates

Posted Image

Ab Plate & Belt

Posted Image

Back Plate

Posted Image

Chest Plate

Posted Image

Shoulder Bells

Posted Image

Biceps

Posted Image

Forearms

Posted Image

Hand Plates

Posted Image

Helmet

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The green material on the eyes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mp/40 pouche

Posted Image

Black Pauldron

Posted Image

White Pauldron

Posted Image

Orange Pauldron

Posted Image

and the imperial case

Posted Image

Posted Image

* PLEASE, GIVE ME YOUR COMMENTS, AND IF SOME ITEM ITS WRONG OR DOES NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A POLICE OFFICER GEAR (MAY BE S.W.A.T) CAUSE LATER I WILL TRY TO BE ONE, OR IF IT NEEDS MODIFICATION, PLEASE TELL ME, THANK U SO MUCH.

Esto te va a costar unos tacos :lol: :lol: :lol: Meaning: This will cost you some mexican tacos.

Well Roberto, so far so good, I see you have 3 pauldrons, the one great item missing is your backpack,

assuming you have a weapon of your choice E-11 or any of the official big guns

now choose your flavor: sergeant or cap for your backpack.

Great Troopers as Dirty Boy or Quartermaster can help you gear up for the sand.

When done a jawa skull is also needed for becoming a Sandie :woot:

Welcome aboard the Sandship Roberto!!!!

Hey Luis, como estas hermano!! antes ke nada gracias por responder

the bak pack its on its way home, i boutght one with the well known dirty boy, hes the man!!, the other thing i need its a weapon, i have 2 a dlt 19 and a hasbro E 11, but the E 11 its not modified, and the dlt 19 its very old and its done with the wrong measures, and something you dont see, i need to modified the ab plate, i have a pair of leather gloves and my boots but i dont put the pics, so im just waiting for the back pack, then the weapon and i think im ready, i think im gonna be a sargent, what do u think? is it ok? ..... by the way, the tacos are ready whenever you want! best regards bro.

That's great Roberto! Good choice with Ricks packs! Regular black rubber gloves will work just fine.

There's an ongoing thread about the ab plate conversion right now on the forums, give it a peek.

We don't see many sergeants around here so that would be a cool way of choice.

As for your blaster if you decide for an E-11 or DLT 19 Doopydos could be a nice pick too. Your call, but I kinda like the big guns so if it was me, I would go for the sweat DLT 19 to make some really nice juicy jawa tacos mexican style. LOL

Un abrazo hermano! (big hug bro)

im totally agree with you, i prefer the DLT 19, my back pack will be pack number 3 from Rick, Dirty Boy, i hope that works to be a police officer, im so excited!!!

by the way, can u tell me in what forum can i see the ongoing thread about the ab plate convertion? thank u.

thank u Rick, im just waiting my back pack, remember? LOL, i cant wait till i have it on my back!! LOL, i sure once i get it i may ask for the deplyment using the Lewis, and may be later i will change it for the LTD 19

Hello its me again with a weapon update, wish you can continue giving me your support with your comments about my gear, what to change or what do i need to throw away, thank u so much! see ya around Sandys

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

yes Luis, thats the next step, im just waiting for the back pack and im looking for a pair of mp38s and then ............. i will ask for deployment, im a little nervous and excited, do i think im ready? or im missing something?

I think Roberto you have a cool gear and with Rick's pack you will be good to go ;)

Nick's advice is also useful, check the submissions posts and see how different troopers request deployment. It also serves as a checklist in case you're missing something.

Besides that, I think you're looking in fine shape for the MEPD Hall of Officers... Keep the excitement up bro, you'll make it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking really good!

Dirty Boy's packs are top notch!

You might want to consider hinges for the top box, to make it a storage. That is how mine is and it is very useful for storing souvenirs, cards and stuff in conventions. Just keep it comfortable by not adding too much or too heavy stuff inside.

:)

Saludos.