right sizes for tkboots

im upgrading from caboots and about to put myself on the waiting list for tkboots.

ive read various threads on various sites about the sizing,some people saying to order larger,some saying buy smaller!

im a uk size 9,us 10,eur 44.

does anyone own them in this size and can tell me how they fit?

The last pair of TKBoots I got seemed larger than the sizing, but the previous pair seemed smaller than the sizing. Of course, the previous pair was bought over 10 years back, so I have no doubt that the supplier changed...

In any case, currently, I think they probably run somewhere between true-to-size and slightly large.

Hope that doesn't muddy the water too much.

- Andy

Nornally I am a 10 1/2 (USA). I bought 11s and feel they are a tad big but that is because they are half a size bigger than I need. I am dying to try on a 10 to see how snug they are.

I personally think the boots are sized right. I just wish they did 1/2 sizes.

Nornally I am a 10 1/2 (USA). I bought 11s and feel they are a tad big but that is because they are half a size bigger than I need. I am dying to try on a 10 to see how snug they are.

I personally think the boots are sized right. I just wish they did 1/2 sizes.

chris, throw some inserts in and it will take care of the space

Thanks Rick. I was thinking something like Dr. Scholl's gel pads or something. Does that sound right?

Those will work but they also make an insert that also gives a height boost. Vader has them in his boots and I used a set for a clone trooper. They are adjustable from like a 1/2" up to 3". Di they can be adjusted to give you the perfect fit