Modify tkboots pauldrons.

I got all three ranks from tkboots.com. Really nice made, but i decide to upgrade them a little, and love them.

Just got the sergeant done by a tailor yesterday.

Here you go :thumbsup:

The upgrade:

1. Took of the neck, metal dot the neck curves on. And over lap them the right way to the rear.

2. I cut the leather flats down a little, closer to the metal dot in the rank area.

3. Took out the black sewing lines in the white sergeant area, and got a tailor to sew the lines whit white accurate.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any chance of a before and after pic Rolf? I'm modifying my white pauldron for my 1.5 build. Replaced the black thread with white but I'm not understanding the modification on the neck.

Any chance of a before and after pic Rolf? I'm modifying my white pauldron for my 1.5 build. Replaced the black thread with white but I'm not understanding the modification on the neck.

Here a link to see the version as i got them :thumbsup:

http://www.shoulderpauldrons.com/Orange%20Pauldron.htm

The neck:

I cut it off because:

1. The dots was too big - so i add smaller ones.

2. The neck have to start just under the neck curve line - so i add i just there.

3. The neck have to be closed from the front to the back - so i did that as well.

Looking really good!

Congrats bro!

Saludos

Thanks bro. I´m very happy for them as well.

Top quality tailor job by tkboots, made out of top nice stuff, top accurate tkboots pattern and modify to be even more accurate.

New pics up, all suit up asap :thumbsup: