Star wars weekends Disney

trooper1

Hey, headed to florida for Star Wars weekends! Anyone else going, or can anyone give insight on to what to see and what not to miss?

Jay,

I am taking the family there from June 2nd to the 11th. I am not marching though. When are you going?

Best regards,

Jim

Familyjim72@yahoo.com

I'll be there all days that weekend (fri/sat/sun) but I only live about 3 hours from Disney so it's not too bad. Pretty much all of the FL 501st stays at the Ramada Inn about 5 mins from Hollywood studios, it's usually a pretty fun time there in the evenings. I'll be rocking my Trooper1 pauldron proudly as I do every year lol.

If you have never been, you'll want to stake out your spot at least 45 mins or so before the parade, it can get pretty darn crowded. You won't miss the Sandy's though, I believe we are in the same order as last year (TK, TB, TD). so we'll be right behind the biker guys. We usually march the best of any group in the parade and it's a blast for sure. Looking forward to it, i'll be heading up with some other Everglades Squad brothers on Thursday afternoon. See you guys there, somewhere.

Do you guys know about the 501st dinner? It's on the first Saturday and last Saturday of SWW, at Houlihans. It's always a fun time and if you guys are visiting, you should make the trip out. If you are interested and want more details, let me know and i'll give you all the info you need. It's family friendly so no worries there.