Lego Sandtrooper Costume

Kyle Good

So, a full armor kit is not in my immediate future so I thought it might be fun (and a little more affordable) to go as a LEGO SANDTROOPER for halloween 2012.

Does anyone happen to have a patter or design template they might be able to link to or share so I can start putting this together.

Something similar to the attached photo, but maybe a little more accurate (as far as Legos go!).

Thanks for the feedback!

Kyle

post-4972-0-84455000-1335621933_thumb.jp

I almost got done with a Lego Commander Cody costume for my six year old this past Halloween.

I caught the flu and didn't get to finish it...but I can try to put together a list of stuff I used and a tutorial if you'd like.

For the helmet, I used a modified Hasbro Clone helmet...not sure what you'd use for the Sandtrooper...maybe see if AP or ATA have some "factory second" pulls they would discount for you.

I almost got done with a Lego Commander Cody costume for my six year old this past Halloween.

I caught the flu and didn't get to finish it...but I can try to put together a list of stuff I used and a tutorial if you'd like.

For the helmet, I used a modified Hasbro Clone helmet...not sure what you'd use for the Sandtrooper...maybe see if AP or ATA have some "factory second" pulls they would discount for you.

Jay---that would be great! any help I can muster here is going to help me in the long run!