UK builds seeking pauldrons....

UK sandies, I've been chatting with Trooper1 about his pauldrons........very sexy, but very pricey to get over here due to heavy shipping fees.

He said if we grouped a few together we could save around $20 off the price per pauldron, which by my reckoning is x8 cans of McEwans Export & a bottle of wine for the missus! :pint1:

Pipe up if you're interested

This is a cracking idea Grant. Well done for getting this sorted. See you on Saturday in Birmingham.

Nick

Defo - looking forward to seeing your kit mate & others for that matter..

Anyway, we may as well get a list up here too - I can cross ref it with the UKG list when the time comes for purchasing.

1. Grantd - orangee-boom

Defo - looking forward to seeing your kit mate & others for that matter..

Anyway, we may as well get a list up here too - I can cross ref it with the UKG list when the time comes for purchasing.

Sure mate, and if there are any pointers I can give you it will be a pleasure to help. Looking forward to seeing your Cody too as that is my favourite prequel armour.

Looking at the sign up for MEM it appears there are only going to be 2 Sandy's there now. Both of whom have SWAT applications pending.

1. Grantd - orangee-boom

2. Nick Black - orange

Updated list.....

1. Grantd - orangee-boom

2. Nick Black - orange

3. Trooper_1969 -

4. Supa troop - white

We also have a further three names (not mentioned here) on the UKG list.

Does anyone have any urgency issues for these? Or does anyone need to wait to get the cash together?

I'm thinking to keep it going for a couple or so weeks before we splash out just so no-one misss out

Jay it looks like it's going to be at the beginning of next month as as one of the troopers is a bit low on imperial credits & it would be a shame for him to miss out.........Nick already looks awsome heh.

is that ok? In the meantime can we get a price on 6?

Thanks Jay

So all we have a price for 7 pauldrons at $87 USD each. Jay wants confirmation on the colours si he can get his needle 'n thread out.

Last chance to pull out!! If you're still in write 'confirmed' after your name & when you pay, write 'paid'.

Please contact Jay for payment directly (Jay is it ok to post your paypal addy here of shall we PM you directly?) and all payment is required, as agreed by the first week in May

1. Grantd - orange - confirmed

2. Nick Black - orange

3. Trooper_1969 - ?

4. Supa troop - white

5. Bell - White

6. Havoc - White

7. Richard Long - orange

8. Mangamax - orange

By the way folks - there will be an additional small fee for me to send these on and we also be running the dredded customs gauntlet - whatever fees there are will be spilt - or I sell the pauldron arrrr arrrr

1. Grantd - orange - confirmed

2. Nick Black - orange - confirmed

3. Trooper_1969 - ?

4. Supa troop - white

5. Bell - White

6. Havoc - White

7. Richard Long - orange

8. Mangamax - orange

Guys! I have worked 10 hrs today trying to get these all completed and ready to ship tomorrow!! I need confirmations and payment ASAP if you want me to ship these before I leave on business tomorrow evening.

Here is a pic of alot of them. Posted Image

Jay I though we where waiting until the first week of next month?

Gents - for those who haven't confirmed please do so ASAP........ and also state whether you can pay today!

Hey no problem! Next month it can be... I just thought you guys wherein a hurry. I will have ready to ship when you guys are all ready