WoodChuck finds logos in giant Red Oak Tree....Saga Continues.....

The WoodChuck

Somewhere , on a far and distant planet, hidden within the shadows of two moons lies a small workshop.

Known to the locals as "The Hole-In-The-Wall", the shops owner, WoodChuck, supplies the galaxy with all forms of weaponry.

The weather on this planet can be brutal. It has it all, from beautiful sun shiny days, to violent sand and wind storms that

occur without warning. it was during one such storm that Woodchuck found a giant red oak tree had been up rooted

and tossed across the landscape like a match stick.

The downed red oak tree was blocking the landing site for visiting spaceships, so it had to be removed.

Several Jedi have stopped by the shop to have their light sabers serviced or repaired. WoodChuck picked

up one, and began slicing the tree into more manageable pieces.

Here are a couple of photos of what he found inside the tree, more to follow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chuck, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop making such cool stuff. You are gonna have to answer to the wife when I have to get another job because you wouldn't stop making things I apparently HAVE to get! So, for the sake of my wallet and my sanity either cut way back on the workmanship or start making twilight stuff so I won't be tempted to buy anything else.

Thank you!