RS Prop Masters punya saya :p -- BIGPics!

Pappy

:sweat: been a rough year but patience paid off in the end! and

HI AGAIN GUYS!!

built this in a month +-(not included cudling with the kit :kiss: ),starting its life as a matt ABS kit, got screw up in the assembly,paints and........no armor yet :pinch:

got various adjustments before its finished..but still....its MINE!! :teehee:

My #79 RS sandy helmet :sweat:

hdpe(sorta) base

Posted Image

amor :P

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

360 :sick:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

What a beauty, congrats and enjoy him bro.

I´m waiting for having my full sandtrooper RS shipped out hopefully this week as well.

Can´t wait to face him here :thumbsup:

thanks a lot sir!! he's beside my bed till now....sharing stories and all :teehee:

i'm definitely looking forward for your armor build then :woot:

Good for you! I started with the same kit as well... It was a total nightmare! LOL! :D But it turned out ok in the end. I wish there was a job where you could just build stormtrooper helmets all day. *sigh* :wub:

SiMan Helmet #13

Posted Image

Man... I see these buckets and can feel the money flying out of my pocket!!!

Good for you! I started with the same kit as well... It was a total nightmare! LOL! :D But it turned out ok in the end. I wish there was a job where you could just build stormtrooper helmets all day. *sigh* :wub:

True! it was a nightmare! :P my hands often got stiff in the build process,nervous. Hey i saved all pics of your helmet! :woot:

WOW!!!

Great job Erik :duim:

You did a fantastic job on the assembly and paint work. What paints did you use?

These are beautiful helmets :yes:

Thank you sir!! :dance:

I used Krylon camouflage khaki for the cap,and ACE tan enamel for the faceplate...after painting i polished both with light polish then washing it with a soap to clear the polish a bit so the white paint can stick better..not bad to clear 'paint signs' and gave an illusion that it is made from a tan-colored material :sweat:

I used NOW white to finish the job :pint1:

Nice Bucket for sure bro!

thanks a lot bro!! :blush:

Thank you sir!! :dance:

I used Krylon camouflage khaki for the cap,and ACE tan enamel for the faceplate...after painting i polished both with light polish then washing it with a soap to clear the polish a bit so the white paint can stick better..not bad to clear 'paint signs' and gave an illusion that it is made from a tan-colored material :sweat:

I used NOW white to finish the job :pint1:

Very nice helmet and paint job. Just wondering, since you didn't do any chipping, why paint the khaki colors first?

these helmets are true beauty!!! congrats guys for the work you have done.

i can't imagine what will be for an entire armor!!! :wub:

It is! :thumbsup: there were many details i didn't see on other fan-made helmets,but then again the originals were unique one to another

Very nice helmet and paint job. Just wondering, since you didn't do any chipping, why paint the khaki colors first?

Thanks a lot! ^_^ and why khaki......i have no idea....kidding!! :D

I made to replicate 'davin felth' 'look sir droids' sandtrooper helmet,as far as the reference available to me i haven't see any chipped paints on that helmet yet(or unclear),if there any new pics available and showing the chipped paints i just scratch it up,its harder than the usual chipping techniques though :sweat: but better be prepared :yes: