4 New and Improved T-21s FS/ Ongoing T-21 Run

I have 4 T-21s for sale. This is my new and improved gun with super detail. New rear sights and color.

The gun stock and guns grips are stained wood with a polyurethane finish for that real look. The gun comes apart into 2 parts. The body is solid wood and the barrel is a strong plastic.

The barrel is hollow for future upgrades.

The cooling fins are painted a weathered metal finish to match the real used guns. Just like in the movie.

I have 4 for sale. If you are interested in a trade I will make a separate gun for you and we can trade. My time to build is about 4 or 5 every 2 weeks. These 4 are paying off another project so I will build special for a trade.

These 4 are going for $275.00 plus shipping.

Here are some pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any questions let me know. Thanks for looking. I have sold these all over the world. Please ask for shipping quote.

The gun body and top receiver are wood with plastic detail parts and the barrel is all strong plastic and hollow. The gun weighs about 4.5 lbs. Thanks for the kind words. I try to build nice guns for my MEPD brothers and sisters.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that these T-21's are awesome, picked mine up from the postal depot yesterday, and will be using it for my first troop this coming saturday.

I'd recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a T-21 :duim: