DirtyBoy

Brothers Helping Brothers...and Sisters :)

Does this mean you will be attending the Intrepid Troop in NYC on 2/21 Rick? I hope so! :)

its unlikely I will be able to attend on that Monday :(

School, Daycare and work conflicts make it tough.....im going to try and ship it to Eric I think unless i can get someone to pick it up in Fairfield.

I think Neil is going,I thought I saw him on the Intrepid list.

are you talking about the Intrepid aircraft carrier?

are you talking about the Intrepid aircraft carrier?

Yes. The ECG has a huge Troop coming up on 2/21 on the USS Intrepid in NYC. It is a Lucas backed Canon event with about 40+ troopers.

It is gonna be epic...can't wait.

Yes. The ECG has a huge Troop coming up on 2/21 on the USS Intrepid in NYC. It is a Lucas backed Canon event with about 40+ troopers.

It is gonna be epic...can't wait.

That sounds awesome my grandpa was on the Intrepid during WWII, I always wanted to go see the ship, but trooping makes it even better, if only I had my armor now and is there an age limit on trooping?

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

?? what were you trying to post ??

Smally.

was just trying to view the pictures that dirtyboy posted

i emailed them to ya bro. :)i figured thats what happened

Finally the pack has mades its way to Eric!!!! It happened today and he was super excited :) hopefully this will help get him closer to deployment

First I would like to thank Rick for coming up with the idea of giving out a backpack and the backpack itself. I would also like to thank the members that submitted my name to recieve it. It is a great honor. I drove up to CT today and picked it up from Ricks fiance' and I must say that it is a very impressive backpack and I will be proud to wear it with my sandie. Hopefully I will be able to make some straps for it and troop it at the ECG event at the Intrepid this coming monday ! Thanks again to everyone that made this possible !

Congrats Eric and welcome to the MEPD! If you need shoulder straps for that new pack, I can install some very comfy padded ones for you. Let me know!

First I would like to thank Rick for coming up with the idea of giving out a backpack and the backpack itself. I would also like to thank the members that submitted my name to recieve it. It is a great honor. I drove up to CT today and picked it up from Ricks fiance' and I must say that it is a very impressive backpack and I will be proud to wear it with my sandie. Hopefully I will be able to make some straps for it and troop it at the ECG event at the Intrepid this coming monday ! Thanks again to everyone that made this possible !

My pleasure Eric....thats how we roll over here at the MEPD....:) Im glad you like the pack bro

What a great idea !!!!!!!!! It is wonderful to know these things in this place !!!!!!! really is a role model !!!!!!!!!!

Leo