New armor from the master.

Rolf

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cant get tired of looking at your armor. Such a beautiful detailed and shiny piece of Star Wars. This is just beautiful.

Can't wait to see the whole Armor+Backpack+BFG+TD alley pictures...

Excellent armor. A+++ from here bro!

Saludos.

Thanks bro :)

I will finish up the pack today.

The weathering this week too.

It snow like crazy here, but i will 100% take it out side for some alley pics next week.

Troop on :D

seems to be soon the end! it is a really beautifull set!

can't wait to see your TD in action!! B)

you say that you painted tube stripes? is that right?

it was paint on original screen used helmet? or decals (just for the stripes)

(ps: i found rivets, it is leather rivets ;) )

ANH helmets were painted both TK and TD! no decals at all!

great job again and again, Rolf! i still consider sending you my suits to be build by the master! ;)

Haha thanks bro :D

But then the wife would kill me :angry::lol:

I have assembled around 11 suits and 15 helmets, and most of them the last 4 years we have been together :rolleyes:

So i guess we both need a small brake :P

So this will be my last speedy trooper assemble topic, from now on i guess a suit will be put together over a few month ;)

Because now i do not work, and its winter cold here.

Soon i will be working again, spring/summer, my son at 8 month needs me more and more.

Cheers :peace:

Posted Image

Posted Image

ANH helmets were painted both TK and TD! no decals at all!

great job again and again, Rolf! i still consider sending you my suits to be build by the master! ;)

Copy that.

Only the ESB and ROTJ helmets used stickers for the tube stripes, ANH was all hand painted :)

Hey Bro, little 'Rolfman' looks awesome - and he seems to be very happy which does not surprise me having a father like you! B)

But what do I have to read here??? No more speed-building threads by the master?? Oh no, common, don't do this to us! *lol*

If so, you can only make us happy again by being our XO....! :lol:

Cheers

P.

Copy that.

Only the ESB and ROTJ helmets used stickers for the tube stripes, ANH was all hand painted :)

ok thanks roCKo and rolf for reply, i did not sure about that.

i was sure that the grey and black part was painted but not for the blue stripes.

it is cool to learn every day about suits.

...and beautiful family picture! :D

Hey Bro, little 'Rolfman' looks awesome - and he seems to be very happy which does not surprise me having a father like you! B)

But what do I have to read here??? No more speed-building threads by the master?? Oh no, common, don't do this to us! *lol*

If so, you can only make us happy again by being our XO....! :lol:

Cheers

P.

:lol: thanks bro, your the best.

Yeah no more month build topics for me i think, but i will still assemble stuff through life.

Just not a s quick as before, normal family life take more and more time here.

Copy that on the upcoming election, its gonna be cool to see how the staff will look for the next year real soon.

Cheers bro :)

ok thanks roCKo and rolf for reply, i did not sure about that.

i was sure that the grey and black part was painted but not for the blue stripes.

it is cool to learn every day about suits.

...and beautiful family picture! :D

You got it bro.

Every time i´m in doubt... i just use www.starwarshelmets.com

most of the good info are there :)

Woahh... This is a real killer helmet.

First I dind't like the old TM Helmet, in my eyes it hadn't the right proportions and TM wasn't able to get across the ANH Look of the Buckets and I always doubted that it would be possible to make an accurate ANH Helmet with his own molds but TM came a huge step closer to the high end helmet. He could put all those small details on the Faceplate, which the ROTJ Origin Helmets don't have. Hats off to this.

And now you Rolf B):

The paint job looks amazing, the paint is all smooth and the lines are all precisely painted.

You have a good hand for this. It seems to me that you'll be the most accurate Sandtrooper on MEPD :D

Carry on!

Woahh... This is a real killer helmet.

First I dind't like the old TM Helmet, in my eyes it hadn't the right proportions and TM wasn't able to get across the ANH Look of the Buckets and I always doubted that it would be possible to make an accurate ANH Helmet with his own molds but TM came a huge step closer to the high end helmet. He could put all those small details on the Faceplate, which the ROTJ Origin Helmets don't have. Hats off to this.

And now you Rolf B):

The paint job looks amazing, the paint is all smooth and the lines are all precisely painted.

You have a good hand for this. It seems to me that you'll be the most accurate Sandtrooper on MEPD :D

Carry on!

:D Thanks for the shoulder clap bro.

My love for the sandtrooper are big, so i will do what it takes to be as accurate as i can period!

I have also new TE2 helmets on my way, so i can wear both versions/TM-TE2 helmets.

Copy that on the TM, its sure are the most screen accurate body armor on the market (all parts).

Maybe for ever, its a beauty, and a mush have i think.

The helmet are so well made, it looks like a screen used too.

Many of the ANH helmets, have different size and shapes.

And i know TM use ref pictures, and not the helmets on the market as ref, only the screen used stuff.

So he´s helmet can been a bit different then the e.g TE line age helmet we all know off, but still very accurate judge by the ref pictures used for making it.

Hi i´m all tired here, i rebuild the hole back pack thing today.

New pictures up soon.

The suit is done, and the back pack.... SSsssooo now i only need to get this rookie dirty :peace:

Wow that is a great looking helmet!

Great job bro

Thanks bro.

Yeah the TM helmet is sure in the top class.

He´s suit and helmet have reach the top, among the best suits over the years.

:salute: to TM from here.

I only need to add the weathering now, but there are still snow all over there.

Croos fingers for here for some sun, and warmer days next week.

So we can get the pics in place.

Cheers :)

Rolf, your suits just keep looking better and better. Makes me want to buy a new kit and start all over again. :::checks wallet. a single moth flies out.::: :blink: Well, maybe some time soon... In the mean time, my hat's off to you sir! That hand painted TM helmet is absolutely stunning!

Rolf, your suits just keep looking better and better. Makes me want to buy a new kit and start all over again. :::checks wallet. a single moth flies out.::: :blink: Well, maybe some time soon... In the mean time, my hat's off to you sir! That hand painted TM helmet is absolutely stunning!

Thanks old friend, i´m glad you like it.

I was also trying not to breath, when i paint it + not to use my hands to hard work the same day, so they was steady etc :D

The older TM HIPS version is mad cool, but he´s upgrade suit, and now i ABS is even better.

Better sell the HIPS suit, and get the ABS one... if you got time to assemble a new one.

I´m pretty sure the HIPS one will sell quick, as many don´t have the skill to assemble it... or the time for it too.

TD high five from here :salute:

Nice nice nice ! I love this armor :rolleyes:

In a few weeks I will have TM armor at home :dance:

Good move trooper, i´m 100% sure it will bring a big smile on your face when you open the box :)

My TM suit is all done, ready to wear, so is the upgrade back pack...

Only problem, and why i take it a bit slow.

Is we got snow all over here, and the back yard wall i normal use for shots are all covert in snow.

Crossed finger for some sunny days asap.

Weathering will be done this week.

Cheers :duim:

Keep on dreaming, bro - Germany would be just around the corner, cheaper to ship to and almost same climate! We would not want to stress the material by exposing it to too much sun, would we...? :lol:

Cheers

Patrick

Keep on dreaming, bro - Germany would be just around the corner, cheaper to ship to and almost same climate! We would not want to stress the material by exposing it to too much sun, would we...? :lol:

Cheers

Patrick

Hahahah thanks for your great!!! replys bro´s :D

Here is a bad picture of my upgrade back pack.

(add new vintage boyscout frame/TM tube, canister, end caps...

Plus i add tape on the blue tray, and upper small box for the move a long look vs. last time look sir droids look)

Old:

Posted Image

New:

Posted Image

Here you see a picture, taken out of one of my windows to my back yard.

The red arrow shows my Mos Eisley corner, where i normal take the sandy shots.

I hope the snow will be gone soon, so i can take the out door pictures.

Sadly they say i will snow another week here...

(i only need to add the weathering now, then i´m ready)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here just another picture taken out of my window, front side...

I´m glad i was not going to work this morning, people was going nuts in anger trying to get there cars out running to work.

Posted Image

Cheers :)