Hello from PA, Tk to TD

Khark88

Hey guys, Kyle from Harrisburg Pennsylvania here. Turning my shinny into a dirty. Already started work on it and made big strides. I didn't finish my TK so it was never approved. So it made it easy to convert. Excited to be a part of MEPD. Will upload photos when I figure out how to do it on my phone from photo bucket. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for the warn welcome. This conversion has been so much more fun than TK. I am getting tons of pics for you guys. Almost done with initial conversion. Finishing touches this weekend and my pack build....

Then it's time to get dirty!!!!

Can't wait to be an officer with MEPD.

23 hours ago, Khark88 said:

Thank you all for the warn welcome. This conversion has been so much more fun than TK. I am getting tons of pics for you guys. Almost done with initial conversion. Finishing touches this weekend and my pack build....

Then it's time to get dirty!!!!

Can't wait to be an officer with MEPD.

*grabs popcorn and waits for pictures*

:salute:

7 hours ago, Khark88 said:

Hey Kyle, Typically it's easier for everyone to see each photo direct in this feed rather than using a link to your album.

I'm struggling to replicate how you copied the above links from photobucket to possibly help, but here's a couple of suggestions that might.

I would expect to see a link starting "http://i7.photobucket....." rather than starting with "s86" you've got above (someone else may know more about this).

1. From a desktop, as said above, when you open up each photo, you should see an area like this on the screen. Clicking on the highlighted link should copy it for you, (or highlight it yourself then copy it). Then paste it directly in to you reply on here.

Capture_2.jpg

2. If you're attempting it from a mobile App. Once your photo is selected, click on the "share" symbol. This will bring up a list of places to share it to. Find the "Copy link to Clipboard" option, and that should open up a new box similar to the above photo. Again, select or copy the DIRECT link and past it in to your reply on here.

If you're still stuck, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can help further.