*DONE* TD-5631 Requesting Deployment

I agree, the pack is fine for police officer.

I think what's happening is there seems to be a blurry line between police officers and the SWAT team. I think that in fairness to both programs we may end up doing some alterations going forward.

More to come on that in its appropriate thread...lol

Keep up the good work :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will work on weathering the weapons this weekend. What is rub n buff? And where do I get it?

Rub n buff is like a metallic polish, but you can get the same effect by dry brushing metallic paint onto the blaster. Im not sure of the equivalent over there but here I used Gunmetal metallic model paint and very lightly dry brushed it over the metal parts of the blaster. You'll find it looks much more metallic and real after that.

Nick

Hi, Chris!

Awesome TD rig you have there, Brother! The attention to weathering, armor details, etc and your response to the mods requested have been noted. Impressive work!

After final review I am proud to welcome you into the halls of the 'Precinct'!

Congratulations, Chris! You are now an officially DEPLOYED OFFICER in the Mos Eisley Police Department! :td::yes:

Once we get our evidence collected in regards to the unfortunate incident at the Lars Moisture Farm, we will have your badge, picture, updated profile link, and proper information uploaded into the MEPD system, so hold tight a little bit more, ok? :thumbsup:

Again, Congratulations and please report to the Jawa Drunk Tank (for now) and await further orders, troop! :td::salute:

Thanks guys it has been a fun process. I can't wait for my first troop in this bad boy. I just need to get a comm system.

My next step is to try for SWAT. Do I need to wait until the deployment is official or can i start a thread now?

Thanks again guys, I am really psyched to be unofficially "officially" deployed and a member of this great group!

@ Chris - New updated and revised SWAT guidelines are currently being worked on so I would definitely wait a bit.

But, rest assured that we will get your MEPD Officer status and profile up to speed shortly. Thanks again and congrats on a job well done, Brother!

:td::thumbsup:

Hi, Chris!

You are now officially added to the MEPD Roster!

Here is your link: http://www.mepd.net/deployed/td-5631/

Have you sent in your chosen profile photo yet? If so, it is currently being worked on and will be added when completed.

Congrats again, Troop! :td::salute: