Storm Troopers On Inkmaster

RevWhiteWolf

After having lurked here for a few weeks, toying with the idea of trying the T21 build while waiting to be able to work on my own kit, I watched the latest trailer for Inkmaster and see Storm Troopers on the screen.

My eyes immediately went to the Sandy, and got to wondering, is that guy one of the folks I have been reading posts from over the last couple of weeks?

Having been on this season of the show myself, it would be somewhat entertaining to be able to put a name to that "face."

Sorry.

For me it is just kind of cool. I have just taken the first baby steps towards working on my own Sandy and then I realize that the 501st were filmed on the same show I was on several days after I was there. I just found that entertaining.

More so, I imagine, than you folks do reading about it. XD

The Inkmasters Star Wars episode will air next Tuesday night on Spike TV.

This was done by the Empire City Garrison back in July. I was supposed to go, but couldn't make it.

This was an arranged event with Lucas Films. Unfortunately, the shows promoters who know nothing of Star Wars decided last minute to pad the # of troopers on set with volunteers in RUBIES armor!!!! Also did it without LFL's permission. The handful of ECG troopers that went were really P'd off and almost didn't do this. It was a bad situation. Pay no attention to those really bad TK suits when you see them!

The Inkmasters Star Wars episode will air next Tuesday night on Spike TV.

This was done by the Empire City Garrison back in July. I was supposed to go, but couldn't make it.

This was an arranged event with Lucas Films. Unfortunately, the shows promoters who know nothing of Star Wars decided last minute to pad the # of troopers on set with volunteers in RUBIES armor!!!! Also did it without LFL's permission. The handful of ECG troopers that went were really P'd off and almost didn't do this. It was a bad situation. Pay no attention to those really bad TK suits when you see them!

Lol, when I saw this trailer I immediately thought and said "is that John" ......Lol my famiy was like "John Who?" lol

I sure hope you mean those rubies ones....Cuz the rest of those guys are my garrison and a neighboring one!

I dunno why they capped the number of troopers and then got those guys in rubies suits...makes no sense, we had members that couldnt go cuz of the cap. Dumb. just dumb.

I sure hope you mean those rubies ones....Cuz the rest of those guys are my garrison and a neighboring one!

I dunno why they capped the number of troopers and then got those guys in rubies suits...makes no sense, we had members that couldnt go cuz of the cap. Dumb. just dumb.

Oh of course I meant the rubies! The others are great.

I saw this last night and yah...the guys in front looked great and my eyes always looks at the sandtroopers first...but what was with the rubie ones in the back...I was thinking to post to see if these guys where MEPD and on this forum...now I know...

Son and I recorded it and watched it today. The sad part was my son who said, "Dad, did you see that TDs Snipper knee falling off and the two guys in back (Rubbies) who were not wearing neck seals and had on zip up sweaters for underarmor? They made you guys look bad". Even my non-501st kid saw it. Wow, just wow. Producer should have known better. Great job by our true brothers though. They looked great.

Yea the guys were NOT happy about that. Especially cuz they decided to cap the number of troopers we would provide. Why would you do that and fill in with crap rubies suits, when you could have all 501st members there? horrible, and embarrassing. BAD call on the producers part.

Yea the guys were NOT happy about that. Especially cuz they decided to cap the number of troopers we would provide. Why would you do that and fill in with crap rubies suits, when you could have all 501st members there? horrible, and embarrassing. BAD call on the producers part.

Unfortunately, producers don't see creativity or enthusiasm, they see $$$. I have no idea why they would cap it then fill it, but it is sad when they have blinders.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I was the sandtrooper in front with the busted knee. I had a problem earlier in the day and fixed it but they used the footage of the busted knee anyway. Sorry for the bad representation. I was upset about that! All in all it was a fun day, and yes, the Rubies suits were horrible.