Fallen Trooper

ENFORCER

Just got this from facebook posted by Albin

Reporting fallen trooper: TD1373 Phil Tyre call sign Florida Phil has passed. Buckets off, trooper, you are relieved. God speed you to the other side...

May the sands take good care of him now, thoughs go to family

Wow! I had posted Phil was missing but Rebel Legion had said today that he was found and was safe. Wonder what happened? ****. :( Bucket off brother, RIP Phil.

yea last thing i read was he was ok.Condolences to those who knew him sorry for your loss my prayers are with all of you in these troubled times :(

I just heard about this yesterday and it really saddens me. He was part of command team going back as far as 2006 up until 2008 I believe, I even trooped with him twice in the DragonCon Parade, he was always a very proud and supportive TD. I recall he once told me that after getting one of the first back pack kits I offered at the time, Steve Sansweet remarked at how accurate it was and said he did a great job of making it really authentic.

Anyone know what happened to him? Natural causes, fowl play?

Rest in Peace, brother.