Any shopped from here?

Smally

Hey troops,

I'm looking to place an order from this site. Believe it's across the pond in USA but not 100% sure.

Has any one on here ordered from these guy's, if so how did you get on?

Cheers,

Smally.

Hey troops,

I'm looking to place an order from this site. Believe it's across the pond in USA but not 100% sure.

Has any one on here ordered from these guy's, if so how did you get on?

Cheers,

Smally.

Hey Smally....you may have better luck scanning the boards first for what you need or want. Ive checked them out before and at the time the things i was looking for i ended up finding elsewhere for less. just my thought bro....good luck though :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well Troops, as promised here is the feedback.

WOW!!! My helmet arrived in the post and what I sight I was greeted with when I finally got the box open!

Now for years I have been after a nice accurate Vader helmet. I found this site but wasn't really sure on the helmets they had on their web site, so I dropped them an e-mail telling them what I was after. Iad been doing a lot of investigating on other Vader related forums and found that one of the better Vadder helmets out there is by a guy called Portumac and so I ordered it.

Posted ImageAnd here Posted Imagehe is.......

Posted Image

What you think?

Smally.