BAPTY E-11 GUNSMITH LOGO

Sandman Tigui

Since the love and enthusiasm for the e-11 Bapty Tunisia version is growing in fans, I´ve decided to make a logo that later on could turn out into a cool patch for those who have earned the 76 Tunisia Build. :woot: This is unofficial stuff, it´s only just what I believe could be a cool initiative.

That been said I came up with these artwork ideas with a slight change from one another which I´ll simply explain:

OPTION 1:

1 A badge with a sand tan background of course we´re Sand Troopers :D

2 A mini label honoring the flag of England, it´s were the Bapty was born

3 "e 11 Bapty Gunsmith" With vintage type for those who´ve earn the build

4 The type varies in color the first is in earth like color the later is in 76 cool gray. LOL Just to see which could look better

OPTION 2:

It´s the same idea background with a twist: An 8 Cue Ball.

Yep, tt stands for the "8 Cue Tips" the builder must meet to achieve a 76 Bapty e-11 Tunisia Replica. :0Lighten: Besides a small fun gack

would´t hurt anyone.

Tell me what you think brothers, like I said this is NO official stuff just an idea for the Bapty growing fans out there ;)

post-3936-0-75127800-1398406369_thumb.jp

post-3936-0-49871700-1398406379_thumb.jp

Love it! Not even close to becoming a Sandy yet but when I do, I would to earn a patch like this if I build a Bapty e-11. Version 2 is my favorite. Great work! :thumbsup:

Arigato Brian! Glad to know your also a Bapty fan, hope to see you around some day in full Sandie gear and an e-11 Tunisia Blaster in your hands. Thanks for the input my friend ;)

• 4 weeks later...