Test Fit. Thoughts?

PatrickW1074

I have rounded the corner of getting close to finishing the biggest portion of my first armor build and decided to test it out. I still need to finish belt, build helmet, get pauldron, get back pack from Dirty Boy, and build MG-15 for my Road Block Sergeant version. Oh!!! and get it dirty!!! Sorry if the pictures are bad(phone camera). The armor is AM and I chose to build with the butt joint method. I am almost 6'-4" and 240lbs. I am happy with the outcome so far. Still trying to get the sides of the butt plate to pull in closer to my hips. other than that, all is well with a huge thanks to Dirty Boy for his awesome coaching. Thoughts?

post-4864-0-95307300-1333550222_thumb.jp

post-4864-0-70635000-1333550240_thumb.jp

post-4864-0-92424700-1333550254_thumb.jp

post-4864-0-41365500-1333550268_thumb.jp

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I have been taking my time and trying to do it right the first time. I ran into some snap issues (kept popping off) and decided to go industrial velcro for most of the build.

Question, what is the best way to weather my arnor? I have some Fuller's earth from Trooper Bay, but I recently watched Pandatroopers video's on weathering and I am kinda leaning towards his paint meathod. Thoughts?