forearms

Boo

I know this a pretty odd question but... Does anyone know if there is a certain number of dimples that need to be in the top of the forearms.

Since my wife has shorter arms I am wondering if I can cut the lengh of the forarms down by 1 dimple to make them fit a little better

Yeah, I would say you can cut it shorter.

Just do it on the hand end. And since the screen used armor had no return edge at all on the hand`s end, it should not feel weird. Just don't cut it too much.

Also, you could trim a bit more the inner elbow end, so that she can flex the army better and even if the outer end is longer, it should not look too bad. A bit like Luke's Hero armor.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope this helps...

Saludos.

My goal is just to get the arm away from the hand guard a bit, but by looking at Luke and Han theirs look pretty long

Posted Image

??? Yeah looking at your picture it looks pretty good to me. One thing I did is use foam strips to hold up the arm, and the biggest was to cut the clam shell down on the backside to fit my small arms better. This also helped the drop down of the forearms.