Sitting Down / Bending Over

TD1043

I'm trying to figure how everyone modifies their ab plates and back plates so that you are able to sit down and bend over. I've seen a couple pics of people simply cutting a horizontal line across both plates, but does anyone here have their own pictures to share with us by chance? I really need to do something about these problems (not being able to sit down or bend over), so any pictures and/or suggestions would be wonderful.

Is the same, the info si en my site, but I can post it here for you bro

Posted ImagePosted Image

this is the ab inner view, I just cut the ab in two seccion like all have told you, I just used velcro to keep them in place, the only big important thing on this is that you make sure that the line run across the belt so it can be cover by it

Now is a little relative how much you can actually bend over, so do not expect to do horse jumping hehe, the idea is to have space so you can move better, also it can be very tired being totally strait for to much time, so this helps you to be relaxed