Gods amongst mere men...

ctankep

Man, I love the MEPD. Keeping the streets safe and maintaining civil order since 1977!

Our Garrison raised close to 4000 dollars on these two days at our photo booth. Money goes to the child cancer foundation in Sweden.

iron ram: Yeah, my name is Varg, whch is swedish for Wolf... Nce to meet ya

/Varg Vennerström :)

Lord Triste: Cheers mate, love your avatar btw!

Troopermaster: Cheers mate! I'd better look awesome with a TM armour on ;) We had great fun at the fair and got a lot of positive feedback from the public.

iron ram: Yeah, my name is Varg, whch is swedish for Wolf... Nce to meet ya

/Varg Vennerström :)

Lord Triste: Cheers mate, love your avatar btw!

Troopermaster: Cheers mate! I'd better look awesome with a TM armour on ;) We had great fun at the fair and got a lot of positive feedback from the public.

Hi nice name

Love your vid you guys owned that place !

Cool movie bro, love the suits and music there.

Also your walks, very patrol a like.

What is it there flys in the air in the end of the movie, where your run.

Troop on :thumbsup:

(i was close to join the event my self, but do not have my suit ready. Hopefully i see you guys next time)

Rolf: Thanks bro! Yeah, we are badass at patroling, have patroled with TD 5592 alot of times and we walk like kings among pesants most of the times ;-)

Some guy from the air soft-team that was there threw some kind of soft brick-like prop at me. When the camera was of we used the back of our DLT's and gave his face a free rearangement, sandtrooper-style. :-D

PS: You were missed at the scifi fair. Hope to see you on next year in Malmö!

Would be awsome to troop with you Rolf and have a strong presence of the MEPD at a future event.

I have a dream of building a stand of our own next to the ordinary one, with sand, tatooine backdrop and everything. We had some Jawas and sandpeople at this last event too by the way :))

We should start an undergroup to Nordic Garrison. Northern Dune Platoon or something. Use all our Tatooine Love and actually make this stuff happen? We have to talk to Fogelklou the next time we see him. Get an architect onboard wouldn't hurt our goal. ;-)

And as VIktor said, Rolf. We would love to have more TD's patroling the northern parts of Tatooine :)

Now i have to watch the video again.

A real scenery like this would have been super cool, but I don't think it is realistic in terms of transportation etc for a 2 day event.

Posted Image

But a cool Tatooine based backdrop is definately something I can look into. Then we can take group photos like this one

Posted Image

I would really love to troop whit you two as well, and i´m sure it will happen as we are in the same garrison.

Maybe in Legoland as our first one together, i plan to be there.

I have been to the malmø events a few times, but not the last past years.

But was close to join this year, but my new Sandtrooper suit was not ready yet.

Your Sandy looks really nice, its a TM 2mm abs right.

Sounds top cool whit a nordic sandtrooper group, and a tatooine stand as well for us at the events.

That would really ROCK!!!

Troop on :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...