T-21 new detail and now color choices

Howdy all. I am displaying my new detailed T-21s. You can see by the pics that they are just as good as all my other builds but my new detail is the completed rings on the barrel. I have made the rings closed. There is a very very small seam but not really noticable at all unless you are looking for it. I highlited it in the pics just so you could see what I mean.

I am also now offering you choice of stain color for the butt stock and the grips. Below are some sample colors I have. If there is a color you would like to have the parts stained let me know and I will start to carry that color as well.

Please check the for sale section for the guns. Enjoy the pics. I love all feedback. Its what helps me provide what you really want. Thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is a pic of the gun butt in the Rosewood color along with the grips. You will see that the little black part is not on the butt but the next pix is what it will look like with the gun sling swivel also attached.

Posted Image