Armor Almost Here 1st build ever T/MC

thrashtrooper

ok guys so i trimmed down the biceps down to where i think that they will look good ( i will smooth everything out when i glue.) the next thing that i did was make my 8mm line on the rised edges for the butt/cover strip. and lined fitted them together on top of each other but taped them so that there was 8mm on each side. so it should fit as if there where a 15mm strip holding them together. the bicep fits nice its not to tight and when i flex my arm its nice and snug i can move the piece up and down pretty easy and hassle free. i got one question though what should i do if i want a little room to grow( i have been hitting the gym lately i dont expect to get huge but my muscle might change in size and shape) i afraid that my arms with get as big as Arnold's and wont be able to fit in no more jk ha. but in the best case i want something that i dont want to be scared that it wont fit as my body changes. so i make the edges a little big giving me more room. but will it still look right any thoughts will help. here are some pics on my biceps so far what do you think

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image