Personal Websites

TD1043

One of the things I would like to do is to have a page dedicated to everyone's personal websites, which shows off pictures of you in your sandtrooper armor. I have my own personal site, TD1043.com, and if you have your own please post the name of your site with your URL to it here.

Thanks everyone!

pnerves.com

I am keeping a 'photo diary' of my armor build. Unfortunatly my camera just died- which really sucked as it had 15 pictures of Devo records for my music section- so no real new developments. I hope to have a new camera in March. The armor build page is here-

http://pnerves.com/buildingarmor.htm

• 1 month later...

Many, many thanks to TK-607 for his generosity and patience while I try and figure how to decorate a future website.

Joerg, on his own time, did a couple of renderings for me. HE DID A AWESOME JOB! Here's just an example:

Posted Image

Even as I post this, Joerg is finishing up an opening page! It looks absolutely beautiful. Thank you amigo for helping this "computer illiterate" old sandtrooper!