Early Mark Hamill Interview Surfaces

iron ram

Hit the link for video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPW_ZFNAK5E&sns=em

A rare 30-minute interview with Mark Hamill, which appears to have been taped in late 1977 just before the release of Star Wars in Britain that December, has surfaced on YouTube by poster “mhsayers.”

The interview, which is described as having been conducted at Imperial College London, seems to have been broadcast on British television in October, 1978 — although Hamill at one point mentions the film hadn’t yet released in England, likely placing the original session sometime in late 1977.

It’s very rare to find such an extended one-on-one interview with one of the key cast members from this period, which had Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford whisked from one interview to another, often spending only a few minutes with any single interviewer.

Some interesting insights are revealed here that to our knowledge have never been officially publicized — definitely worth the watch if you’ve got a half-hour to spare (and can tolerate choppy editing on black-and-white videotape!)

Great! interview.

I have all ways like Mark Hamill´s style, both as a person, and as a actor.

I know some say he´s a bad actor, i just don´t see it, i think he´s very talent in the old saga.

Lovely to see a main head person in a big movie like this, not being arrogant, but so down to earth, funny and kind.