Any UK Armour Builders with spare time

supa troop

Hey Guy's

Well now im back from my trip to the US ive hit reality with a major Thud, i had the 3rd lot of surgery last Friday to my right knee, i now have an artificial Ligament where my original MCL Ligament used to be its all good now but recovery is very slow.

To get through the boredom i want to begin building my TE ANH sandtrooper Armour and was wondering if there are any local armour builders to me that wanted to help, certain movements are hard for me so i do need help.

i suppose i could wait until im better but that could take weeks and keeping my mind occupied for those weeks is going to be a real killer.

anyway if you have spare time and would like to help me build this it would be good to have the help, all i can offer in return is plenty of refreashments lol

im based in the Birmingham area of the UK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Markus

I was looking at an armour build from the perspective that i had just had knee reconstruction and wanted to keep occupied hence my request.

If your Looking for an Armour build in your Area then i suggest you get in touch with your local 501st.

Ive noticed you live in Liecester !! are you near the Space Center ?? the UK 501st are holding an Event their soon and im led to believe they hold Armour building workshops

hope that helps