Star Wars Night With The Detroit Tigers

iron ram

Star Wars Night With The Detroit Tigers

Hit the link http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/det/ticketing/starwars.jsp?partnerId=7B3O001G-4G1

The Detroit Tigers will be hosting a Star Wars Night this coming Saturday as they take on the Minnesota Twins. Fans in attendance can expect more than 60 characters in costume, a life-sized Tauntaun, special scoreboard content, giveaways, and more. Special Upper Box infield ticket packages are available for $35 that incude a Star Wars t-shirt and the first 7,500 fans who are 21 or older will receive a Tigers / Star Wars Night Acrylic Tumbler. In addition, a portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the organization Stand Up to Cancer.

Star Wars Night with the Detroit Tigers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

4:10pm

Comerica Park

2100 Woodward Avenue

Detroit, MI 48201-3470

Yankees declined the LFL promo. Guess the Evil Empire doesn't want to be associated with another Evil Empire!

I will be trooping the Mets MLB Star Wars night with Dave on Tuesday also. Looking forward to it.

(Shhhhhh, don't tell Dave, but I'm a Yankees fan)

I have heard from a few peeps on the inside that the true "Evil Empire" is not very nice to work with. It must be all about winning...you know the PEDs,championships,etc. This might shock you but I "used" to be a Yankee fan.They way they do things....its just not Baseball to me.

Zeta, at the Tigers game! I am on the right with Scott is on the left. It took some time but I got my new TD done the day of the event. It was great to be a Sandtrooper once again no matter what some may say! 412 Arturo Delgado was at the game and he said that my new sandtrooper looked good and dirty! Not sure he knew it was me. Turo was in his Jango V.what ever number he is on at this time.

Good times but it was hard work for this old trooper.

Posted Image

Click to the JPG link

My link