Hoth/ Sandtrooper binoculars prop casting

Wolfie was nice enough to post this for me in the 'for sale' section, but I wanted everyone to know I can do a couple of these at $55 plus shipping right now.

Here is the original post:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=8684&st=0&p=105580&hl=+mark%20+bradley&fromsearch=1entry105580

I ended up doing the new mold, so the castings are very clean with just a couple tiny voids that need to be filled.

Please contact me directly at mbradley3@cfl.rr.com.

Thanks!

Mark

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Resin

Pic don't show it very well the eye piece is made to small

If I trim the main body I will just destroy it

Some how I have to add material to it but that's a ton of work

May just trash it lesson learned

Don't buy stuff from people that only have 1 or 2 posts as they don't have time invested in this site

Hey mark Bradley has been making and selling props to the community for years. The eyepiece should be the correct size since they are cast from a real rangefinder. The first pics in his post show the are you are pointing out and it doesnt lineup there either. Dont take the doopydoos version as how its suppose to be since it is not cast from the real rangefinder. Dont dispare man they'll look great when you finish painting them.