how do you wear/show your patches?

TD7606

I have my TIE squad patches on my flight suit- in places that get covered by my armor, but all my other patches are in an envelope right now. I plan on getting a jacket, but don't think I'll put any on my TD because of canon issues.

I saw this in my outpost image seccion

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQD7Ai8WbkOfyi40JhwHaS48T*kABAMJYn*AzINQl6otZSoYdqnDptiLIKi7TeijUWDisS!gB48HMbS

*mk4xJHYJ9EChb5Bms90TT!PwRbRA5WtvMUSWow/DSC02284.JPG

do you have any other pic to use it as reference to make a little tutorial on this?

yeah, its black vinyl and velcro. a few of us have them in my garrison..

it basically is two pieces of vinyl sewn up the middle.

lay your vinyl over the bell and cut it up the ridge seam. do this for both fronta n back, then sew it up the middle...

leave enough extra to wrap it under the bell on the sides so you can attach velcro to the underside of the bell.

yeah, its black vinyl and velcro. a few of us have them in my garrison..

it basically is two pieces of vinyl sewn up the middle.

lay your vinyl over the bell and cut it up the ridge seam. do this for both fronta n back, then sew it up the middle...

leave enough extra to wrap it under the bell on the sides so you can attach velcro to the underside of the bell.

Bamatrooper-I am slow. What do you mean sew up the middle? Is the vinyl in two pieces? What do the two pieces look like before you sew them? Thanks for the help. I do better with pics. And step by step instuctions. I know, I am slow.

I just did one for myself yesterday, here are the pics

I just cut out the vinil and use an elastic strap with some snaps butoms and worked ok!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I just show the MEPD patch, is not permanent, just for the pic, but it serves for the idea

what do you think? ideas?