Looking to get deployed, seeking feedback

Barricade

Looking good, Brother! Nice armor. What make is it?

The weathering might be a little suspect, but Command Staff will weigh in on that one.

(A little 'muddy' looking as opposed to 'sandy'? It could just be the lighting in the pics. No biggie. (I think.) Posted Image

The Pack does look AWESOME! The 'bend' Marcus mentioned above I'm thinking will most likely be reviewed by Command Staff. (BTW, I love the fact that you chose the PACK # 4 design! Always nice to see the other variant packs.)

** PACK# 4 detail shows the upside down radio as you have it. Good eye! : http://forum.mepd.ne...?showtopic=7297

The only thing I would personally mod/add are the strip details down the the middle back of the thighs.

Can't wait to see the E-11 with your armor and COOL Dewback Prod, as well!

Good luck, Trooper! Hope to see you in the sand soon! Posted ImagePosted Image

Looking good, Brother! Nice armor. What make is it?

The weathering might be a little suspect, but Command Staff will weigh in on that one.

(A little 'muddy' looking as opposed to 'sandy'? It could just be the lighting in the pics. No biggie. (I think.) Posted Image

The Pack does look AWESOME! The 'bend' Marcus mentioned above I'm thinking will most likely be reviewed by Command Staff. (BTW, I love the fact that you chose the PACK # 4 design! Always nice to see the other variant packs.)

** PACK# 4 detail shows the upside down radio as you have it. Good eye! : http://forum.mepd.ne...?showtopic=7297

The only thing I would personally mod/add are the strip details down the the middle back of the thighs.

Can't wait to see the E-11 with your armor and COOL Dewback Prod, as well!

Good luck, Trooper! Hope to see you in the sand soon! Posted ImagePosted Image

Don't I look like bantha poodoo. Sorry my friend, your attention to detail us bob on.

Thanks for all the feed back guys.

Dirty and Scrib, yeah, I've been considering how to reduce the bend in the pack frame. Think I just need to heat it and straighten it a bit.

My lizard poker is courtesy of Rick.

Scrib, the armor is AM. Good call on the back strip on the thigh. I totally forgot about it.

I thought that was AM! Posted Image I tried on my cousin's AM TK suit and it's a nice roomy fit. Pretty sharp, too. Nice work, Brother!

I'm sure the armor mods and adjustments (if any) that you might have to make will be minor and simple. Other than that, your gear is lookin' good. Nice get with Rick's Dewback Prod, too! I almost got that from him a few weeks back but got caught up with some payments that needed tending to. I'm glad the 'Lizard Poker' found a good home!

Hope to see you out there with the rest us 'Jawa Exterminators' soon! Posted Image

@ Marcus - No worries, Bro... We've all been there at one time or another! Posted Image After reading the MEPD boards for months before I joined, I started to take notice of details I never saw before or paid attention to, like an upside down radio, gaffer's tape, raised helmet brows and latex hand plates(to name a few. lol). The little details on our gear is what makes us so Bad-A$$! (Just my opinion, anyway)

hahaha

The MEPD rocks! 'Nuff said!Posted ImagePosted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback fellas. Redid the weathering on the armor, more tan less brown. I'll post pics as I get them taken. Also rebuilt pack to decrease angle of frame and repainted entire pack and redid the weathering.

I jacked up the frame I got from you originally Rick, so I had to remake the frame and went a bit overboard with the bending after my first use of a heat gun...lol. Live and learn.

Hey Philip, How are you doing bro? Your TD is looking toeards the right direction... I think that what has been suggested by the brotherhood is in the right track too. So far, what ithink might bde the main issue, is the weathering. But I will wait until you post new pictures to comment directly on that. There is also o e suggestion I would like to make regarding the AM butt. But I would like to show you with a visual reference, so pls give me a chance to go to my comp... Now I am on my ipad. Everytging else I can see ATM has been addressed. Just dont forget about your thighs' platic strips and alsp, make sure they are on the back of the shins. Cant see if yiu got them...BTW great to see a different pack. :)If you need anything elsem feel free to ask here or ia PM. SaluodsJuan

I jacked up the frame I got from you originally Rick, so I had to remake the frame and went a bit overboard with the bending after my first use of a heat gun...lol. Live and learn.

exactly man..... Ive "jacked up" a few frames in my days as well...lol :)