So....How are the kids?

DirtyBoy

Well... My daughter is all of 9 days old, which prompted me to write this letter:

"Dear Sleep,

I miss you... Although I wouldn't trade what's preventing me from spending time with you, it doesn't mean I don't miss our time together. I'm sure, in the future, that we will be able to hang out for more than a couple hours at a time. Until then, know that I think about you especially at night.

Sincerely, Aaron"

Well... My daughter is all of 9 days old, which prompted me to write this letter:

"Dear Sleep,

I miss you... Although I wouldn't trade what's preventing me from spending time with you, it doesn't mean I don't miss our time together. I'm sure, in the future, that we will be able to hang out for more than a couple hours at a time. Until then, know that I think about you especially at night.

Sincerely, Aaron"

Congrats man!!! New babies are awesome...true you dont get much sleep but the rewards definitely outweigh the sacrifice. I have 2 boys (8 and 1) my 1 yr old started sleeping through the night at about 4 months....now he goes to bed at 7 and gets up at 7. We kinda have it made.

post some pics if you have.

heres my boys

Posted Image

"Dear Sleep,

Sincerely, Aaron"

LOL!!

Yes... I know what you mean.

Valeria, my daughter, is 5 months old and just a couple months ago it looked like I would never be able to sleep more than 3 hours in a row.

Fortunately, she started to sleep 6 hours straight over night at 3 months old, and I was able to have some more rest.

But, it is 100% worth it.

I am already showing her lots of Stormtrooper picts and even talk with her wearing my bucket so that she gets used to it.

Here she is, with one of the favorite toys, a plush TK that Rolf and Sylvester gave her as a gift, and some other SW toys!:D

post-1761-0-49967800-1311018751_thumb.jp

Saludos

LOL!!

Yes... I know what you mean.

Valeria, my daughter, is 5 months old and just a couple months ago it looked like I would never be able to sleep more than 3 hours in a row.

Fortunately, she started to sleep 6 hours straight over night at 3 months old, and I was able to have some more rest.

But, it is 100% worth it.

I am already showing her lots of Stormtrooper picts and even talk with her wearing my bucket so that she gets used to it.

Here she is, with one of the favorite toys, a plush TK that Rolf and Sylvester gave her as a gift, and some other SW toys!:D

post-1761-0-49967800-1311018751_thumb.jp

Saludos

Juan, she is so precious :) cant believe it has been 5 months!!!

Yeah, it's been a little bit of a roller coaster. A good one.

Rick, you got a good looking couple of "dirty boys" there.

Juan, It seems like just yesterday that you were announcing that you guys were expecting. Time does fly huh?

Here are a couple pics of Daya:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/Alzoldan/DSCN0668.jpg

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/Alzoldan/DSCN0743.jpg

Juan, It seems like just yesterday that you were announcing that you guys were expecting. Time does fly huh?

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/Alzoldan/DSCN0668.jpg

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/Alzoldan/DSCN0743.jpg

thanks man....

She is so beautiful....love the name! is it something you guys came up with or a family name?

thanks man....

She is so beautiful....love the name! is it something you guys came up with or a family name?

Thank you! Of course I think she's beautiful as well. Thank God she takes after her mother!!

My wife was partial to uncommon names. She really liked Daya and what it meant (Mercy and Kindness). We had a list of three names that we both liked and we were waiting to see her before we chose one. When she came out she didn't "look" more like one or the other. So we did what anyone does when faced with a dilemma like this... We flipped a coin. The looks on the nurses and doctors faces was priceless when I pulled out a quarter to decide her name. We flipped between two names, my wife REALLY wanted Daya and I had chosen something else. I actually won the coin toss but I knew how important it was to her so I told her she won. After all, she had just been through something I would never willingly go through. Maybe one day I'll tell her I actually won the coin toss but not yet.

http://i1102.photobu...an/DSCN0668.jpg

http://i1102.photobu...an/DSCN0743.jpg

She is beautiful.

Congrats bro!!!

And yes... time flies!

Yesterday was her first day at the daycare...

In no time she will be looking for droids on her own!

;)

Saludos