Jo's TD Build

kraze11

Hello everyone,

you are all invited to take a journey as i build and construct a TD Sandtrooper kit.

Along the way you will see the items i have acquired and the hard work that it takes to building one of these kits.

I will post pics regurlarly as I receive various items.

Hopefully all the experience from this forum will witness and elighten me in the creative process.

I hope you all stay tuned and join me, please feel free to advise and leave comments.

Thank you all again for all the help so far...

~ Johanna

Got home from work and a package was dropped off...

SURPRISE...

Posted Image

My MAG pouches are here. Now all I have to do is weather em' up...

Anyone have any weathering ideas for these?!

OOH im so excited, and to think I have lot more packages on the way. This is so much fun.

~ Johanna

I just used sand paper block on mine and then dry brushed high lites and shadows on it to make a more drastic effect. Don't forget to replace the smaller pouch to sit more in the center of the last longer pouch of the 3 :)

Heres an UPDATE:

Been working on my Hasbro E-11 blaster... bought a dremel (Dremels rule!!!! :D ) got some other stuff and a six pack... weekend warrior flow!

Posted Image

BEFORE

I checked out some of the posts on the forums and got some great ideas... and after a few brewskis and a lightly cut finger ( kids, becareful when handling power tools, seriously) heres what I have so far!

Posted Image

AFTER, but Before the Doopy Doos MK2 Kit (lol)

As you can see I cut, covered srews and sanded out all the proper parts and some extra ones I thought were real cool to customize!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well so far so good, now I practice PATIENCE while I wait for the Doopy Doos MK2 Kit to arrive... I will wait to primer and paint after I get the kit installed. any other suggestions?!

I actually have some great stuff coming in this week...

Can wait to get em and showing you all, TTY real soon.

~ J

I just finished dyeing the MP-40 pouches and I cant really tell if I did a good job like the ones Juan did,

I followed the instructions and after they dry we will see if they are up to par with the ones on the tutorial. lol

In the meantime, I received 2 new packages: a brand new pair of shiny Trooper boots...

Posted Image

MMMMMM cant wait to dirty these suckahs up. LOL

and a pair of small spanish pouches. I love these...

Posted Image

Rare enough is the fact that one of them had a note. A spanish hand written note with 4 random names...

Posted Image

COOL, right?!

So now im kind of stuck, Im on the ATA waiting list and dont know what should be next on the list of things to get?!

Maybe the belt?! or the Backpack?! Gloves?!

TTY soon, Doopy Doos kit on the way... YAY!