Teeth, traps and tears

dav'ika

Just so you get the correct colors:

Grey is Humbrol 5 or Testors 1138

Black is Humbrol 21 or Testors Satin Black

Blue for tube stripes is Humbrol 14

Blue for backpack is Humbrol 47

Humbrol is sopposed to be the brand used during ANH production and is said the be the screen accurate one. A little more difficult to work with than testors, but it does looks awesome. Testors is great also anyway.

Hope it helps.

Saludos.

Just so you get the correct colors:

Grey is Humbrol 5 or Testors 1138

Black is Humbrol 21 or Testors Satin Black

Blue for tube stripes is Humbrol 14

Blue for backpack is Humbrol 47

Humbrol is sopposed to be the brand used during ANH production and is said the be the screen accurate one. A little more difficult to work with than testors, but it does looks awesome. Testors is great also anyway.

Hope it helps.

Saludos.

Personally, i find that humbrol enamels brush much better than Testors.

I use a combination of both (Humbrol & Testors) because I find some are more manageable then others.

Here's a guide/conversion table that I made up a good while back for TK helmets but as you know its

the same for TD's, you just get to save on the paint for all those pesky stipes in the traps and the Ab detailing :D

Posted Image

Hope it helps :salute:

Hey Eric, thanks for the kind words bro!

Wanted to resemble what goes around Tatoonie besides droid hunting Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image!

Im with sith, i feel that humbrol def brushes better than testors does.

I guess it all comes down to personal preference.

Sandman i have to say your signature rocks :peace:

One of the best ive seen to date!!

like most people here would say, get these and you ll be all set, it is the preffered standard for most trooper who do not use decals...

plus mike ships them superfast to you... plus you only need one kit, you can almost paint an entire army with one tin ;)

p.s mike as paint videos on youtube if your are interested, just type tk4510 in the search engine or google it..also humbrol paints dry all even the paint looks real good when dried...

Mikes paint kit

p.s he is painting a hips helmet not an abs one...

like most people here would say, get these and you ll be all set, it is the preffered standard for most trooper who do not use decals...

plus mike ships them superfast to you... plus you only need one kit, you can almost paint an entire army with one tin ;)

p.s mike as paint videos on youtube if your are interested, just type tk4510 in the search engine or google it..also humbrol paints dry all even the paint looks real good when dried...

Mikes paint kit

p.s he is painting a hips helmet not an abs one...

I practically have Mike on speed paypal these days haha