Ravens Sand Trooper... underway at last!

Raven6056

Ok, pictorial progress report time.

What you see is a fully body strapped TK... it will not be a sandy untill I complete the Abb plate mod and replace the sniper knee with a diamond! Helmet painting is about 50% complete, armor weathering about 10%!!!

Armor is vintage FX (At 6ft 4" Tall its just about the Only TK suit that can be stretched out to cover my frame!), bucket is a new EFX, T21 from the woodchuck ... and I have a completed "move-Along" backpack waiting to be weathered a little bit more.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The weathering and abb mod will keep me busy for a week or so while I wait for a Diamond to cross the Pacific care of MEPD's very own "Gordonator" ;)

Rofl!

dude, Im the western most trooper in Tyranus Garrison Virginia! Only our GML Paul lives out my way... and he is 45 mins drive EASTWARD! By my humble guess-t-mation you are about 6.5 hours away!

Anyway... I take it your Tyranus's Edd?

No not tyranus's Ed

I am not in a garrison yet

Some day maybe

I have no armor yet ( to fat to get in it if I did have some )

Got to lose the wieght

But I have almost every thing else a trooper needs

Been up your way 2 times once on the way to work a Con

And once to pick a friends brother up from collage

You come to the va beach much

Belt trimming underway, as is some revised strapping on the arm armor to reduce rotation issues... more weathering required as well to blend all part together.

Its a work in progress... thus far im happy with it! just getting those Almost but not-quite there blues! :rolleyes:

I have a week to tie it all together...our garrison GML is just down the road and we are blitzing this sucker to get it up en running... then a relay for life event to give it a test drive on saturday night !