Signature artwork

kirbyharless

I have been meaning to ask this for a while silly question or not... How do you guys make your signature art? Do you do them with word or do you have to have someone do it ?

Yer same question :D

There are websites that you can use to make the signature banners

http://www.mybannermaker.com/ is one of the sites I've used. It's not the most user friendly site but it'll get the job done. If you just search for banner makers you'll get a list. Most of them are free because they'll add their website to your banner but, it hey, it's free.

Yep Kirby, you can design or have it design in any image editor program like photoshop, illustrator, etc.

If you have an image account like photobucket or image shack then you can paste the link to your banner

in your profile settings right were it asks you to do so.

Posted Image

Cool...I do have a photobook accoount thats what I use when I post up pics here and on my garrison.. I think i have photoshop on the desktop.. THought I had it on this laptop .. but apparently I dont... Of course its a cheap Acer my wife had to have for school.. but after she got it she realized it sucked.. so I use it while Im upstairs now.... guess Ill get on the desktop and see what I have Ill give the banner makers a check also.. Get some more things done so I can take some better pics for that as well as shooting for officer deployment...

Thanks gang....